Magnetic Island - Leave your worries behind
Visitors to Magnetic Island quickly fall in love with its relaxing, laid-back atmosphere. The island is a short ferry ride (8kms) from the busy, modern city of Townsville and guests often remark that they feel like they've left their worries behind on the mainland. We invite you to do the same.
- Fishing, sailing, jet skiing, paddleboarding, kayaking
- Horse riding, bushwalking, bird/wildlife spotting
- Koala sanctuary visits - hold a croc, koala or snake!
- Vibrant craft and produce markets
- Trips to the Great Barrier Reef
- Restaurants, cafes, pubs, art galleries
- Horseshoe bay markets every second Sunday and last Sunday of the month