SAILS ON HORSESHOE
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- For all bookings (except specials) a $200 deposit will will be charged to your credit card with the balance payable upon arrival.
- Cancellation Policy is as follows – over 30 days = 100% refund
- Please note that check-in is from 2pm. Check-out is at 10am on morning of departure.
- If you are bringing your own vehicle across to the Island barge bookings are essential and may be made by calling 07 4796 9300 or on the website at www.fantasea.com.au . Alternatively to use the passenger ferry please call Sealink on 1300 624443 or log onto their website at www.sealinkqld.com.au to obtain the current timetable. Local buses and taxis always meet the passenger ferry at Nelly Bay.
- You must provide a credit card authorisation or imprint when you check-in and full payment for your booking at that time.
- The authorisation may be used to cover incidental items including but not limited to telephone charges, security bond or deposit for any breakages or damage incurred during your stay or cleaning charges in excess of the normal level of cleaning.
- Breakages, damages or any loss of property must be reported to management. Charges may apply and, if so, settled prior to departure
- It is recommended that guests take out travel insurance to protect themselves from unforeseen circumstances.
- Only the number of persons included on the booking form may stay in the apartment overnight.
- Should the apartment not be left in a reasonably clean and tidy state on departure, any cleaning costs above and beyond the normal will be charged to guests.
- No animals or pets are to be brought into the complex as per government health regulations.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act).
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
- The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
- We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
- If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us.