SAILS ON HORSESHOE
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- A $300 deposit is payable 30 days prior to your visit with us, and balance is payable upon check in at Sails On Horseshoe. Please note all card payments attract a Merchant Fee 1.9%.
- Cancellation is possible up to 30 days prior to your visit with us.
- Your deposit will be charged to your credit card 30 days prior to your visit, and is the non-refundable portion of your booking.
- If you need to cancel after your deposit has been paid, the full deposit may be applied to alternate dates of stay within 12 months, as long as we are able to accommodate your new dates.
- If you are cancelling without re-booking or do not show on your scheduled arrival date, the full deposit is non-refundable.
- Any breakages or damage incurred during your stay or cleaning charges in excess of the normal level of cleaning are payable by the guest.
- Breakages, damages or any loss of property must be reported to management. Charges may apply and, if so, settled prior to departure by the guest.
- It is recommended that guests take out travel insurance to protect themselves from unforeseen circumstances.
- Only the number of persons included on the booking form may stay in the apartment.
- Should the apartment not be left in a reasonably clean and tidy state on departure, any cleaning costs above and beyond the normal will be charged to guests.
- No animals or pets are to be brought into the complex by guests.
- Check in time is 2:00pm to 4:00pm. A late check in may be arranged by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check out time is 10:00am on the day of departure.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act).
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
- The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
- We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
- If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us.